Friday, October 12, 2012

31 Day Horror Challenge Day Twelve: I Saw What You Did(1965)

This is the second William Castle title on this list so far and there may be more this year.  Let’s just say I’m doing a bit of catching up on his catalog.  I Saw What You Did is a fun, if not somewhat disappointing film that has some noteworthy scenes.  It’s not the best of William Castle but it is worth watching at least once.

Libby and Kit, two teens, spend the evening prank calling people saying “I saw what you did and I know who you are.”  It’s all fun and games until they actually call a man who has just committed a murder.  Obviously, this leads to consequences and eventually the girls end up fighting for their own lives.

The premise of this film is awesome but sadly, I felt that it didn’t deliver too well.  However, there are definitely worse films to be watching.  Give it one chance!

6/10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment